Chiropractic Care in Franklin, WI
Find Relief with Chiropractic Care
While you might think surgery or medication is the right way to counter these ailments, chiropractic care is the most effective and holistic approach. At Rhythm of life chiropractic, we will address the root cause of your condition, not the symptoms.
Foremost, once we admit you, we will,
- Examine and diagnose your condition
- Establish the cause
- Then work with you to create a customized treatment plan
- Do follows-ups after treatment
Why struggle with chronic pain while we can help? Our chiropractor in Franklin, Wisconsin, is open for consultations. Schedule an appointment with him today.
Chiropractic Care Basics
Chiropractic care is a holistic approach to health that focuses on maintaining and restoring the normal function of the body’s musculoskeletal system. This system includes your spine, joints and muscles. Ideally, chiropractors diagnose and treat ailments associated with musculoskeletal systems by adjusting the misaligned spine, hence countering inflammation.
Here are some of the common chronic conditions our chiropractor Dr. Herbert handles:
- Back pain
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder/tennis elbow
We base our chiropractic care on the premise that our bodies naturally tend to heal themselves once certain conservative measures are induced.
What Our Chiropractic Care Involves
Our chiropractic care involves various techniques to improve your health and well-being. Our goal is to help you take control of your health, not just treat the symptoms.
We use a variety of techniques, including:
- Spinal Manipulation– Our chiropractor uses his hands to adjust your spine and joints, alleviating pain and improving mobility.
- Active Release Technique (ART) – Our chiropractor will apply gentle but powerful pressure on your affected tissue to lower inflammation. It effectively treats conditions such as back spasms, neck pain and headaches.
- Traction — Sometimes, we may also use traction-gentle stretching and tractioning of the joints and muscles. This helps to relax the muscles and decrease any pain that may be present.
- Craniosacral Therapy – Our chiropractor can also use this type of therapy. He will use his hands to apply gentle touch to the affected muscle/joint, lowering inflammation. It can help relieve tension headaches and migraines, enhance circulation, and relieve stress-related symptoms.
Benefits of Opting for Chiropractic care
Chiropractic care offers a wide range of benefits to all chronic pain patients. Here are some;
By adjusting your spine properly, a chiropractor will induce healing in the affected area, reducing pain.
Improved Quality of Life
Spinal injuries will have a serious impact on your life — physically and emotionally — if left untreated. Our chiropractor Dr. Herbert will work with you every step until you bounce back. To justify this, he will offer you post-treatment care while monitoring your recovery progress.
Conditions Helped with Chiropractic Care
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraines & Headaches
RELATED SERVICES & CONDITIONS
Reach out to us for any questions you might have!